Tonight, it was just my daughter and me.
So, we made one of our favorites.
Whenever I tell anyone what ketchup i like to make and eat with these sliders...well, I get funny looks.
Can I tell you just how jam packed with flavors this meal is?
Here is what goes into it...
PORK SLIDER/BURGER PATTIES
• 1 lb. Ground Pork
• 2 Large Sweet Potatoes, sliced into ½” wheels
• ¼ Cup Almond Flour
• 1 Egg
• 1 Clove Garlic – minced
• 4-5 Slices Uncured Bacon – Chopped fine
• ½ tsp Dried Sage
• Dash Red Pepper Flake
• Salt and Pepper to taste
• Olive Oil
1. Preheat oven to 400f
2. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and loosely mix,
3. Divide the ground pork mixture into 3 or 4 oz patties.
4. If you haven’t already, clean and slice the sweet potatoes into
5. Lightly coat the potato wheels with olive oil, and sprinkle
with salt and pepper.
6. Place the pork patties and the potato wheels onto a foil lined
7. Bake the patties and wheels for 8 minutes, flip all,
bake an additional 9 minutes.
8. Remove the potatoes. If your patties haven’t browned to
your liking, return to the oven for a couple more minutes.
9. Remove the patties and build your sliders using your
I know that Blueberry Ketchup sounds strange....and Chipotle Blueberry Ketchup even stranger.
But, I promise its gooooood. Especially with Sweet Potato Fries.
The aromas are a little strong when its cooking...because of the vinegar, but the flavors are killer.
Here is how you do it:
SMOKEY CHIPOTLE BLUEBERRY KETCHUP
This makes about 3 cups.
Search This Blog
My thoughts about...Life, Humor, Paleo/Primal/Ancestral Cooking
Saturday, July 30, 2016
Paleo Pork Sliders With Smokey Chipotle Blueberry Ketchup
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Thanks for your message. Please come back for more recipes, ideas and fun!